Re/genT provides different courses tuned on your business or on the products, which you manufacture or sell. Training sessions can take place at the Re/genT laboratory or on site at your company everywhere around the world. Upon request these courses are combined with ongoing development projects within your company or with subcontracted projects being executed at the Re/genT laboratory. High level enthusiastic consultants with extensive experience are leading these courses.
The following training programs can be followed. Please note that tailor made courses can be constructed upon request, adjusted to the level of the students.
- Basic refrigeration course
- Basic heat transfer course
- ISO 17025 in your laboratory; management and technical requirements for implementation
- IEC – 62552-2015, part 1, 2 and 3; Household refrigerating appliances – Characteristics and test methods
- Test procedures
- Software tools (developed by Re/genT) to facilitate the testing process and automate the required calculations
- Testing standards, Energy Efficiency Labelling and Eco-Design requirements
- Household refrigerators and freezers
- Commercial beverage coolers
- Ice - cream freezers
- Commercial storage cabinets
- Integration of company standards (e.g Coca-Cola, Heineken, PepsiCo)
After the course each participant will receive a unique certificate.