Re/genT provides training courses tuned on your business or on the products, which you manufacture or sell. Training sessions can take place at the Re/genT laboratory or on site at your company everywhere around the world. Upon request these courses are combined with ongoing development projects within your company or with subcontracted projects being executed at the Re/genT laboratory. High level, enthusiastic consultants, with extensive experience are leading these courses. Please note that tailor made courses can be constructed upon request, adjusted to the level of the students.
The following training programs can be followed:
- IEC – 62552-2015, part 1, 2 and 3; Household refrigerating appliances – Characteristics and test methods
- Test procedures
- ColApp Software tools to facilitate the testing process
- Basic refrigeration and heat transfer courses
- ISO 17025 in your laboratory; management and technical requirements for implementation
- Testing standards, Energy Efficiency Labelling and Eco-Design requirements
- Household refrigerators and freezers
- Commercial beverage coolers
- Ice - cream freezers
- Commercial storage cabinets
- Integration of company standards (e.g Coca-Cola, Heineken, PepsiCo)
After completion of a training each participant will receive a unique certificate.